Top 10 Things to do in Kansas City
Located in the heart of the College Boulevard business corridor, our is attached to the new Overland Park Convention Center and just minutes away from a multitude of things to do in Kansas City.
1. Truman Sports Complex: Home to both Arrowhead and Kauffman Stadiums, the Truman Sports Complex is home to the Kansas City Chiefs football team and the Kansas City Royals baseball team.
2. Kansas City Zoo: The Kansas City Zoo is 200 acres and includes African, Australian and Farmland exhibits, among many others.
3. Schlitterbahn Vacation Village: Kansas City's newest outdoor water park, the Vacation Village includes Schlitterbahn Water Park, "Interactive Marine Park," Riverwalk, and Lodging.
4. Town Center Plaza: Home to over 90 of Kansas City's finest stores and restaurants.
5. Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead: A great place to see and feed an array of barnyard friends and other animals native to the area.
6. Overland Park Soccer Fields: The only soccer complex of its kind in the nation, Overland Park covers 96 acres and features 12 lighted, regulation size turf fields, offering a truly "world class" experience for any soccer player or fan.
7. Worlds of Fun: Explore the Amusement Park with thrill rides, attractions, shows and more fun for the whole family.
8. LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas City: A world of color, creativity and fun, the newly opened center offers a wealth of attractions.
9. Sea Life Aquarium Kansas City: Discover the two-story aquarium, featuring more than 30 phenomenal displays and exhibits.
10. Hollywood Casino: The Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway debuted in February 2012 and offers 2,000 slot machines and 52 table games. The entire 100,000-square-foot complex overlooks turn two of the racetrack.